Saturday, January 5, 2019

Le Charme Suites - Subic

We left our house in San Mateo, Rizal at 6 AM and had our breakfast at Petron Station along NLEX. We did some shopping first at Royal Subic Duty Free which is beside Le Charme Suite. At 11 AM we inquired whether we could have an early check-in; we were lucky that our rooms were ready.
 
Royal Duty Free - view from our room

Upon check-in you'd be given a bunch of coupons aside from your key card. Coupons include breakfast and wifi password and discount coupons for Tai Ichi Spa, Virtual Reality Games and Tepan 101.

The place is perfect for staycation. Plenty of fast foods and specialty restaurants around such as Mr. Taste Halal and Tepan 101. At Mr. Taste, I enjoyed my favorite Chicken Masala with Chapati while the family ordered Chicken Biryani and Chicken Pakora. At Tepan 101 we devoured the juicy medium rare tenderloin steak. If you are a fitness buff like my eldest son then you can have a short work out at their fitness center at ground floor. I was initially planning to rent a bike from the hotel but due to drizzle I forego my plan otherwise it would be a thrilling experience to explore Subic by bike.

Aside from being near with Royal Duty Free you can also stroll up to Puregold Duty Free, Nike and Adidas Outlet Shops. Also, at the ground floor of the hotel is an American Premium Outlet Shop selling US brands clothes; shopping won't be a problem here.



Roof Deck Swimming Pool

Spacious room with large cabinet


One of coziest tubs I have used

Great views

We stayed here for one night and booked two rooms, one double and one triple. Albeit the rain that prevented us from night swimming at their roof deck swimming pool I could say that we truly enjoyed our stay. The family availed the 50% discount for whole body massage and foot reflexology at Tai Ichi Spa; I even had my foot nails cut and cleaned before the foot reflexology. For me, the foot reflexology here is more enjoyable than the foot massage I had at Khao san Road, Bangkok City.

Breakfast is mostly local dishes such as "Daing na Bangus," "Longanisa," fried rice and breads. Nothing special, actually. I noticed that there were limited seats available at their restaurant.


Hotel Entrance - outside is my son loading our things during check out


Hallway


Play area for kids

Le Charme offers one of the biggest and highest ceilings among all the hotel rooms we have stayed in and out of the country. Moreover, the amenities are comparable to some 5 star hotels. We have bathrobes, disposable slippers, complete toiletries, electronic vault, full size tub, plenty of massive mirrors, study table, free minibar non-alcoholic drinks, portable hair blower and fast wifi.

The hotel doesn't have an exclusive parking so you end up leaving your car at the open area in front of the hotel. No worries since a 24 hours security staff is available at the entrance. Night time, before retiring to our room, I inquired with the security staff about my car, he asked me to move my car directly in front of the hotel's entrance.


After checking out we drove to nearby Harbor Point Mall, explored the place and took our lunch at Kuya J restaurant before travelling back to Manila

About the staff, they are simply awesome.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment