Thursday, June 20, 2013

Justice League visits The Block at SM North EDSA

This morning after processing my OEC at POEA Trinoma Mall, my wife and I decided to buy additional white polo uniform for our youngest kid at SM Department Store.

From Trinoma Mall, you can easily go to SM North through the connecting foot bridge. Upon entering the second floor of The Block I was surprised to see several life-size super heroes inside some glass chambers. By instinct I grabbed the arm of my wife who was rushing on her way to the department store and asked her to walk around the Atrium since a small crowd was gathering in front of these glass chambers.

I saw some of my favorite Comics Superheroes.




I am not aware of any Justice League movie or future movie hence I am baffled by the visit of JL to The Block.

Anyhow, this would be a great attraction for all JL fans out there; including myself. Fortunately, the family is planning to watch World War Z on Sunday thus instead of watching it at Trinoma Mall I will bring the family here for some photo-ops before watching the movie at SM Cinema.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree with you. In fact, my kids have some photo-ops last Sunday before watching World War Z.

      Delete