Saturday, September 8, 2018

Nara's Famous Mochi Pounders at Nakatanidou

After visiting the famous and adorable deers of Nara we passed by at Nakataniduo.
 
A couple of weeks before our Osaka trip, while watching an Asian Food Trip channel, my attention was catched by a Mochi pounding activity somewhere in Japan. I would never thought that I would see that actual pounding of Mochi with my own eyes.  
 



 
The family tried their soft and tender Mochi. I wouldn't be surprised since after tremendous and repetitive pounding any Mochi could be transform into sponge like texture. To be honest, it was yummy and with very tasty filling. 
 
                                     
 
You'll immediately notice this shop since crowds would normally gather around while Mochi pounding is going on.
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment