Monday, August 20, 2012

LEGO City Adventure at SM Mall of Asia

For all pinoy LEGO fanboys this is your chance to view an entire LEGO City Adventure exhibit at Mall of Asia from 18th of August to 1st of September. Bring your camera "kids" because the exhibit is truly a work of wonder. Pardon my analogy because this is the first time I have seen a LEGO exhibit. I was aghast at extensive collections built by lucky individuals. I remember my dream of having a LEGO set during my younger years.

I have been informed that SM MOA started holding this exhibit last year. They had a Philippine adventure theme last year.





SOME SHOTS:

LEGO Park

LEGO Townhouse

LEGO Hospital

LEGO Firestation

LEGO Space Shuttle


They're launching a LEGO rocket




Aside from the city exhibit, they also have Photobooth and Play Area. This is the best time to buy discounted LEGO sets. Guys, you have few days remaining to visit the LEGO City Adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment