Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Morri is back at Tasom Guesthouse in Siem Reap

A few days back I received an email from an old friend in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Moori was my tour guide, driver and friend during my stay in the said place. I won't forget how he and his friends/colleagues treated me when I was exploring Angkor temples. By the way, I met him at Tasom Guesthouse. He was the one who greeted me at the bus station.

See related posts:
A wedding on dry season at Siem Reap
Playing pool at Kampong Khleang


My dear friend asked my help regarding his work as tour guide and Tuk-tuk driver in Siem reap. I remembered that one of my readers commented that Moori wasn't connected with Tasom anymore. Well, I have good news from Moori himself, he is now back at Tasom Guesthouse.

Just look for this guy and mentioned my name or this post and chances are he will go an extra mile to make your stay in Siem Reap pleasant and memorable.

you may send him an email before coming to Siem Reap




No comments:

Post a Comment